A single solution for full suite
The Integr@ Admin module is the centralized administrator to manage all module parameters.
What can you do using Admin?
- Add, modify and control all the Integr@ modules functionality;
- Manage individual module licenses allowing simple assignment to client workstations according to business needs.
The management of each Integr@ module is with a dedicated graphical environment similar to SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional environment. A very simple interface facilitates non-expert users who have a very low familiarity with mechanical design.
- EPDM graphic style;
- EPDM addin loading management;
- Integr@ module databases distributed management;
- licenses centralized management for various client assignment;
- multi-coding database management;
- multi database management for data exchange by other systems;
- user permission management linked to individual modules functionality;
- statistical reports;
- version online check;
- installation set-up for the entire Suite compatible with Windows systems.
What's new 2020
Automatic Client Update
- You need to install server and clients only the very first time.
- Every following Integr@ update you release on the server will be automatically distributed to the clients.