What's new 2019
Enjoy the most important enhancements in Integr@ 2019!
• Exclude folder or projects from structure coding
You can define a PDM folder or projects list to be excluded from encoding.
• Version coding overwriting management
You can overwrite the current file version during encoding, avoiding to generate a new version.
• Tool Split Directory
Function that allows you to set maximum file number for each folder and, when reached, if by Encoder is added a new file, it divides folder into subfolders that respect the limit.
• New "Custom" mode to create folders name during encoding
You can customize the folder name during encoding.
• New "Custom" mode for encoded file properties enhancing
You can customize encoded file properties value.
• BOM (Bill of Materials) import from Excel
You can import a BOM in PDM by loading it from an Excel file.
• Automatic export from multiple workflow states
You can export, automatically and manually, from multiple states or transactions.
• Ability to export data of the “father” component
The separate export now allows to find properties also from the “father” component.
• BOM import with 3D model creation or updating
You can import the BOM from ERP systems by recreating the 3D assembly.
• Notification possibility added while ECO operations
You can customize ECO notifications sending during creation or closure to the file creator and / or to the enabled groups.
• Sheets management while printing
Single draw of a multi-sheet drawing can be individually printed.
• Improved performance during loading
BOM’s decrease loading time.
• Local setting centralized management
Local client information will be saved in a centralized database.
• License request procedure optimized
You can request license for more than one module at the same time.